- Admission process generally begins in the Month of November/ December.
- Admission is open to students of all communities, irrespective of caste & creed.
- Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
- Age appropriate observations/aptitude test is administered to identify basic skills of a child in language / math / science etc. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s needs.
- In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
- An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Admission opens to all the students irrespective of religion, race, caste, creed or place of birth.
- Registration-cum-admission form complete in all respect should be deposited personally at the School office on or before the due date, after which no form will be entertained.
- Students selected for admission will be informed by the school.
- For admission in Nursery, Date of Birth Certificate (photocopy) issued by Municipal Authority must be submitted along with the form.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Minority) must be submitted along with the form.
- Photocopy of previous class report card is to be submitted.
- Aadhar card copy must be submitted along with the form.
- Transfer Certificate in original issued by the previous school will be required at the time of confirmation of admission.
- Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate or false declaration shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action shall be entertained.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit; to the extent seats are available in each class. The School’s decision in this regard will be final.
- Mere registration carries no guarantee of admission.
- All photocopy documents must be attested by parents.
- The admission offer will automatically stand canceled if the fee is not deposited within the specified period.